Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Competition Time!


Competition Time!

I need a name? Yes a name for my 2 nappy system/pack from birth to toilet training. Ideally I would like something to tie in with the name Nifty Naps. I also want it so its obvious that there are 2 nappies from birth to toilet training. One for newborn to small and the other nappy from small to extra large. Also, what do I call them individually (like size newborn and size large for when I do sell them seperately - I prefer not to call them newborn or large and I do not like size 1 or size 2 either. I am not asking much am I? Thank you very much for your help.

I will let this run for a while (until I tweak the newborn/small nappy pattern which shouldnt take long as I want something to work for my newborn son now (well from this weekend) and the winner will win a birth to toilet training pack (which will include the 2 nappies with your choice of minky and embroidery for both nappies - no cotton panels).

So get your thinking caps on and please comment below with your answers and leave a contact email. You can enter many times as you want.

I will notify the winner on November the 30th to arrange the prize (also to give me time to tweak the newborn/small size and to work out the kgs).

Thank you!

The picture is of my closest friend's son when he was just over 1 with my work in progress pattern - it has changed since then (the larger size) but isnt he adorable? He is now nearly 2 and a half nearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment