Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

An update from me!!!

Good Evening All,

I know its been awhile but now because I am not working my other job I will update this blog more often. Some of you are aware but for those who do not I am pregnant with my second son. He is due late this month

I am now selling my items on www.constellationkids.com

We are 4 WAHMS (Working at home Mothers) - who came together to sell on the same site. I am really excited about it and love for you to check out the other ladies who sell there too.

I am still testing my pattern for the OSFM and I am not happy with the fit on a newborn bub. If I make it so it fits my oldest who is 16kgs nearly then its massive on a newborn. I really am trying to make it so that there are no rise adjuster snaps so basically I have made 2 sizes! One from newborn and one from a little bigger. The weights are being tested right now. I actually have the newborn one in my hospital bag to put on belly babe sop stay tuned for newborn baby pics. Apparently my belly babe will be about 3kgs when he is born (in a few days time......eeek). My oldest son has the larger size which I am very happy with and would release it right now as many people have now tested it but I am waiting to see how many kg's it will go to with him (he is nearly 16kgs now). I also want to release both sizes at the same time. 

 
I also promised a givaway at 600 fans on my facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/NiftyNaps

 I am well and truely past 600 so please wait a little more as I will think of a way to have a fun giveaway while I am in hospital.

I also have a new embroidery machine (well new to me but its really 2nd hand). I cannot wait to use it and will be apart of Nifty Naps so stay tuned.

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment