Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nifty Naps Newborn Nap - from 2.5kgs


Introducing my youngest 8 day old bub in a Nifty Naps Newborn Nap - from 2.5kgs
I understand that all bubs are different and I am still in the process of tweaking this pattern but I couldnt resist showing you a picture or two right? The green paisley print is from my pattern. Although the Newborn Nappy - from 2.5kgs is relatively new I am very happy with it. It has been adapted from the larger nappy that I have been testing for a very long time and is nearing the end of the testing..... 

The release date is to be advised......


The below pictures are of my bub in the daribum pattern that I currently sell in the newborn size. As soon as I release my pattern I will no longer be making or selling from the daribum pattern except for special requests. 



Thank you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment