Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Only 24 days left for the Competition and updates from me!

Good Morning!
I am so very happy that I am on the verge of releasing my Nifty Naps two pack! Obviously they will be sold seperately too. The only thing stopping me is that I am technically on leave and I need the names and I have no idea what to call them! So get your thinking caps on as you only have 24 days left to the end of the competition. Please see previous blog on details. You can also email me the answers too for those who wish to do this also. You have a very high chance of winning as only a couple of entries so far. In a week or two I will make a list of all the entries on my blog so you can see.


Here is a picture of my bubba boy in the small Nifty Naps Nappy. This pattern fits from 2.5kgs and has been tested currently to 5kgs with snaps to spare and plenty of rise. My son in this picture is about 3.4kgs. I love the bib, which was a gift from a lady at work and I had the material here so I decided to make a matching nappy. Her gift is organic cotton though where as my cotton panel is normal cotton. I love it!


A close up of the trimness.


I couldnt resist!

Also, some updates from me. I am currently working on 6 Christmas Nappies and 2 special sets for 2 special ladies from the Pink Ribbon Auction. The Christmas Stocking is on the 27th of November!
The Pink Ribbon sets I hope to finish in the next week.

I will start taking orders from January and please keep an eye on my website as I might list a couple of custom spots after I finish the Christmas Nappies and Auction sets. 
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment