Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 Tester covers - Size small and an update on the 'Dipe'

The below are two small covers also from the ArtistryCreates pattern:



I was also trying out different amounts of bamboo in the lay in 'Dipe'. Well one was so thick I thought I would try to use it for a night time 'Dipe' and guess what? No leaks, it just takes two days to dry...lol. The other 'Dipe' had less bamboo in it and it lasted 3 hours before my son needed to be changed due to going down for a nap and it wasnt even washed several times yet. So I think I know how much bamboo to use now and to offer another smaller 'doubler' to offer those the option to make more absorbancy for heavy wetters, naps, or night-time. I will send some out soonish to the many testers that I have lined up..
so watch this space.

I am going camping for the long weekend (Easter) so wont be online for the whole weekend as I am really roughing it. I am going to a place where there are no showers or dunnys (we have to dig our own dunny) and the only water will be the ocean so I have to carry about 20 litres of water with us...but I cannot wait. So tonight I spent my time packing and looking after Mitchell who is curently teething, poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment