Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My new sewing area - finally now I can get my groove on

This is a corner of my front room. Before I had Mitchell this is where the dining table sat and the other corners used to have a lounge with a coffe table and a lazyboy and a cheese board etc. All with very hard wood with corners so we got rid of it so that Mitchell would not hurt himself. Right now the other part of the room has a bunch of stuff that I want to sell on Ebay eventually and then I can use the money to buy me a cutting table. Eventually the whole room will be mine. I will make sure it will be mine. The best part about this room is that Mitchell cannot get into it. I have a baby gate to the entryway. So now I do not need to stress about dropped pins and needles.



No comments:

Post a Comment