Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Competition Time!

Nifty Naps Competition Time

I am thrilled to announce that I have been nominated for two AusMumpreneur Awards.
The first is a Rising Star Nominee, which is judge by a panel of judges.


The second is for your favorite Eco-Friendly Business which is judge by you the people.


To celebrate I am running a competition for all Nifty Naps followers. The prize is a $60 gift voucher to be used for instocks or a custom order wth me.

Here is what you need to do:


1. Please head to http://www.connect2mumscommunity.com.au/
Join up to this wonderful community
2. click on the Favourite Eco-Friendly Tab
3. Vote for any of the participants that fall under the eco-friendly award tab
4. Email me at niftynaps@gmail.com that you have voted so I can keep track and place you on the competition list.

You dont even need to vote for me - although I would love you to!
I also would love you to like and share this post but you do not have to!


Once voting is over I will random.org the winner.

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. All information given from participants is for the Connect2mums Community and to Nify Naps only.

No comments:

Post a Comment